Volume Lash Certification
- 6 months of Classic Lash experience recommended.
- Must be a licensed Esthetician or Cosmetologist to attend our classes.
2-DAY VOLUME LASH CERTIFICATION: $1,100
VOLUME LASH CERTIFICATION:
- Lash Affair Product Kit
- Comprehensive Manual
- Student and Live Model Practice
- Client Service and Business Consulting
- An official Certificate from a reputable program
- Ongoing Mentorship and Support
LASH AFFAIR VOLUME KIT
- Volume Luxury Silk Lashes x 4
- Makeup Bag
- Mini True Love Bond 5mL
- Biogel Eye Pads 10 pairs
- Eye Love Cleansing Brush x 4
- Jade Stone Covers – Disposable 30 pack
- Double Date Gold Tweezers
- 2 of a Kind Gold Tweezers
- Lash Tile
- DAY 1
10am – 1pm Theory
1pm – 2pm Lunch
2pm – 4pm Live Demos
4pm – 5pm Student Practice
5pm – 6pm Q&A | Plan for Day 2 | Wrap Up
- DAY 2
10am – 1pm Consultations | 1st Live Model
1pm – 2pm Lunch
2pm – 4pm 2nd Live Model
4pm – 4:30pm Model Pictures | Clean Up
4:30pm – 5:30pm Business Building
5:30pm – 6:00pm Q&A | Certificates Awarded
- 2 Models*
You’re responsible for your 2 models on Day 2. We find that most people are more comfortable working on their own models.
Tip: Ask your friends and post to social media. It’s super easy to find someone who wants a free set of lashes!
*If you can’t find models, we’ll provide them for you. No problem whatsoever! Just notify us at least 7 days prior to your Certification.
- 1 Portable Massage/Aesthetic Bed + 1 Lamp*
Bring a bed and/or lamp for yourself and get The Lash Palette (a $65 value) as a Thank You gift!
Bring bed(s) and/or lamp(s) to help other students and get a $10 Lash Affair Gift Card for each additional item (no limit) OR a $25 Lash Affair Gift Card for each additional pair of items (no limit).
Tip: Ask your friends and post to social media. You’ll be surprised how many people have these Items and are willing to share!
*If you’re unable to provide a bed and a lamp for yourself, we’ll provide them for you. Absolutely no worries!
Lunch is not included. We encourage professional/social bonding or taking personal time to relax and recharge during the break.
- Flight and/or other transportation, if needed.
- Hotel or lodging accommodations, if needed.